Auckland Property Management have been specialising in property management throughout New Zealand since the early 1990’s . We are involved, dependable, flexible and committed in the duties that we perform for our clients. We believe these are the building blocks for developing successful client relationships.
We offer a range of services including residential property management, body corporate management, and commercial property management, along with holiday home management, property insurance and real estate consultants.
Our Residential Property Management division extends its services across the entire Auckland region- from Orewa to Pukekohe and Waiheke Island. Our portfolio extends to more than 1600 managed rental properties and we have almost 20 specialist rental property managers. If you’re looking for a results-focused, stress-free property management solution- look no further!
Our Body Corporate division consists of 8 body corporate managers who provide services to clients throughout New Zealand- to more than 185 Bodies Corporate totalling over 6,000 units. At Auckland Property Management we pride ourselves not only on our reputation and unique personal service, but also the integrity and experience that shapes our team.
We have a division that focuses on Commercial Property Management. We offer services to clients ranging from the smaller commercial property investor through to larger institutional clients. We maintain total flexibility so that we can tailor our services to suit our clients’ needs.
As an industry leader, APM provide their landlords with video inspections every three months meaning that they can walk through the latest visual inspection of their property four times a year from the comfort of their chair! This is just one of the many extended services that encourage landlords to choose Auckland Property Management to maximise their portfolios.
KEY2 sold more House & Land packages in 2016 than any other property sales company in Auckland. We’re proud of our success and our service and commitment to our clients.
From Waikato to Warkworth we have one of the largest selections of land and new property on the market and if we don’t have what you are looking for, well, we’ll go and find it.
Whether it is a subdivision, section, build package or newly completed home you’ll find it here.
THE KEY2 DIFFERENCE:
Being specialists, we pride ourselves on our market knowledge, key relationships with developers, builders, designers and a thorough understanding of the Council subdivision and building processes.
We are therefore uniquely placed to:
- Assist you to find the perfect investment property to fit your budget, needs and returns.
- Take advantage of the New Build Finance Options available for new home projects only.
- Explore more options than just a standard Rental Investment – for example a Home and Income scenario
- Negotiate and obtain fixed price build contracts to suitable specifications for an Investment Property
- Assist you to subdivide, build and increase returns on your existing portfolio properties.
- Represent you to the market on your new Land or House project as required.
Whatever you need – KEY2 can help you
Belmont Pukekohe 1
Asking $729,000 for Belmont Pukekohe 1
- Fantastic Corner Site backing on to reserve
- Full Turn Key Package on 10% Deposit
- Designer Kitchen, 4 Beds, 2 Baths
Asking $650,000 for Stanmore Bay
- Freehold Titles ,2 Carparks, 25m2 court yards
- Sections in early 2018, Houses Mid 2018
- 3 Beds, 2 Baths
Asking $749,000 for South Takanini
- Modern Mono pitch design
- 3 beds, 2 Baths, Open Plan Living
- Great Access to CBD
Belmont Pukekohe 2
Asking $715,000 for Belmont Pukekohe 2
- Fixed Price Build Contract
- Heat Pump, Blinds, Fenced
- Title is Issued – Building Can Begin
North Kiapara Flats
Asking $743,950 for North Kiapara Flats
- Floor area 199m2 Land Area 1930m2
- Titles Expected mid 2018 – Secure now
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
Asking $858,500 for Warkworth
- Three Levels, 4 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
- Stunning design in New Subdivision
- Sought after designer living
The Auckland Unitary Plan is now in effect and may provide new and profitable opportunities for your existing properties.
Your investment property may now be sub-dividable providing the option to build one or multiple rental homes, to double or triple your rental investment portfolio, at a much lower investment cost – as you already own the land!!
The process behind the whole Subdivision, Resource Consent, and the Construction of a New Home can be a daunting, time consuming and challenging process at the best of times.
Key2 are experts in their field – by negotiating build contracts to allow for rental specifications and budgets we are able to match this with the best rental return options.
By working with our long term trusted allies we are able to organise the completion of the Resource Consent and the Subdivision process as economically as possible.
Finally, Key2 working side by side with APM completes the circle – to Maximise Management Control and Returns and Minimise Valuable Time and Costs – for you.
Contact Geoff today on 027 700 700 to see if your property qualifies
Investor Platform - North Auckland Team - Claire, Jessie & Melissa
Investor Platform - South Auckland Team - Wayne & Carmen