Auckland Property Management will be holding FREE property investment seminars every month in 2019.
Prudent investors will already be aware that Property Management involves a lot of risk, so at Auckland Property Management our focus is on risk reduction strategies for our owners/landlords. One way we do that is by facilitating FREE monthly property investment seminars for property investors on the many hot topics of interest to our clients.
For our August Property Investment Seminar, come and learn all about the ins and outs of looking after a commercial building.
Do you have a comprehensive compliance schedule? Do you have a deep understanding of the Building Act 2004? What happens if there is a damage claim once a commercial lease has ended?
Speaker Sean Marshall, Chairman and Chartered and Registered Building Surveyor from Prendos, will be discussing a range of topics from compliance issues, project management, Long Term Maintenance Plans (LTMP), to asbestos, seismic assessments, passive fire measures, and relationship management between landlords and tenants.
Sean is an internationally experienced technical specialist in the area of commercial property and has developed and refined the approach to commercial surveying since 2010. Sean has been at the forefront of Prendos’ pre-acquisition technical due diligence, condition survey and dilapidation services. You can learn more about Sean on their website here.
Auckland Property Management Commercial Business Development Manager Estela Guidote will also briefly discuss aspects of professional commercial property management.
If you have commercial property, or are interested in investing in commercial property, then this event is for you! Register for free today.
Date: Wednesday 21 August 2019
Time: 5.00pm – 7.00pm (doors open from 5.00pm for start at 5.10pm. Light refreshments provided)
Venue: APM Office – 145 Manukau Road, Epsom
Parking: There is parking available in the APM carpark (entry off Kipling Avenue), and there is also parking on surrounding streets available.
Commercial Business Development Manager
Auckland Property Management
- Professional Commercial Property Management
Chairman, Chartered Building Surveyor
Prendos New Zealand
- Statutory compliance issues – Building Act 2004, specified systems, compliance schedules, BWoF, AMP
- Capital projects – brief, the design team, concept design, developed design, consent, tendering, cost management, contract administration, project management
- LTMP – long term maintenance plan
- Seismic – ISA (Initial Seismic Assessment), DSA (Detailed Seismic Assessment) – structural critical weakness
- Asbestos – asbestos management plans,
- Passive fire measures. What are they and what we find during surveys
- Landlord / Tenant – Premises condition reports / lease reinstatement schedules.
- Pre-acquisition technical due diligence – Informed decision making – clarifying technical risks of commercial property ownership.