Auckland Property Management is holding a FREE seminar on Property Investment in Mandarin.
Due to the recent changes in legislation and real estate market conditions, stresses and risks arisen from property investment and management have gone up significantly. It’s important for investors to reduce or even remove these risks wherever possible.
This seminar will provide you with information that will have a positive influence on your decision making process when it comes to purchasing property for your rental portfolio, and every attendee goes in the draw to win a $50 Westfield Voucher!
We are looking to run property seminars on a regular basis.
Please note that at this event speakers will be speaking Mandarin. We have an upcoming English speaking event on the same topics, more information here.
Date: Saturday, 24 November 2018
Time: 11.00am – 1.00pm (catering will be provided)
Venue: Auckland Property Management, 145 Manukau Road, Epsom, Auckland
Cost: FREE (50 tickets available)
Parking: There is limited parking available at the office, and there is also parking available on the nearby streets.
Residential Property Management
- Government legislation, upcoming changes and proposals – How do these affect you?
- Residential Tenancies Act Reform, Healthy Homes Standards
Body Corporate Management
- Buying in a Body Corporate – What do you need to know?
- How to help your children into their first home
- How the Overseas Investment Bill will affect you