Body Corporate Administrator
A busy and vibrant Body Corporate Management Company seeks an accounts all-rounder, with excellent attention to detail and an aptitude for numbers.
The successful applicant will be able to multi-task and communicate with a cross section of people. You must have excellent people skills, be articulate and possess the confidence and ability to problem solve and work autonomously.
The role includes creating Disclosure Statements for owners selling property and taking ownership of the change of ownership process. There may be additional creditor reconciliations and other accounts related tasks.
If you are a methodical, detail orientated and organised person who would enjoy working within a great culture and a friendly team, please submit your CV for our consideration to:
Body Corporate Administration Manager
Body Corporate Accountant
A busy and vibrant Body Corporate Management Company seeks an accountant to manage the various and complex issues relating to Body Corporate.
Due to continuous growth and ever-changing landscape, we are looking for a qualified/experienced Accountant to join our tight knit team.
This is a stand-alone role, supporting 11 Body Corporate managers and an admin team of 6.
Core duties will include:
- Guiding and supporting the team with more complex issues relating to Escrow and Settlement funds and associated GST recording.
- Tax/GST returns for the portfolio
- Trust Account Bank Reconciliation
- Cashflow management and forecasting for both internal and Body Corporate Accounts.
The successful applicant will have a can-do attitude with an initiative to drive change and efficiencies, be able to multi-task and communicate with a cross section of people, be articulate and possess the confidence and ability to problem solve and work autonomously.
If this sounds like a good fit – please submit your CV and cover letter for our consideration to:
Body Corporate Administration Manager
Business Development Professional
Auckland Property Management is seeking a Business Development Professional, to join our Business Development Team, covering residential, commercial and body corporate.
If you are someone who enjoys building strong business relationships and you are a people orientated person, where getting out and about, meeting people, winning business and signing new business are your strengths, then we have a position in our team for you!
Our organisation is located in Epsom and covers the wider Auckland area. Being part of our team culture you will be highly motivated and results focused with endless enthusiasm for growth and wealth creation. Plus, you’ll like to have fun.
Reporting directly to the General Manager, you will show a high level of business development expertise and the procurement of new business. You will be required to meet organisation standards and performance levels. How you go about your work, what you value, and your awareness of the impact you have on others will be as important as your core selling skills.
You will be required to:
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have relationships within the wider community
- Work closely with all the various teams of the agency
- Have high work ethics and standards
- Be able to handle strong negotiation discussions and overcome objections
- Be articulate plus compliant with paperwork
- Be excited when you win!
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to escape the constraints of a larger corporate and move in to a role with flexible hours where you can have true autonomy, enjoy a flat management structure, and be part of an innovative market leader.
A generous remuneration package including mobile phone, base salary, company vehicle and generous commission is on offer.
For a confidential discussion about this role, please contact the General Manager Celia Burbery on 021 538 514 or email your resume to [email protected]
Applicants for this position should be a NZ resident or have a valid NZ work permit together with a current full driver’s license.
Send your CV and a succinct cover letter describing the type of role your are looking for and why this role could be right for you and us.
Property Management Accountant/Team Leader
Auckland Property Management is looking for a special someone to join our busy team in Epsom. This is an important role in our organisation. You’ll be reporting to the Head of Property Management and will have a close working relationship with our large Property Management Team. You must also be capable of having fun.
Primarily you will manage the team and accounting side of the Residential portfolio, with the additional responsibilities of management reporting as listed below. The role would suit someone with a very strong eye for detail and a charismatic personality, though one of these is negotiable.
The responsibilities include:
· Financial analysis
· Managing cash flow / cash flow planning
· Budgeting / forecasting
· Financial management and reporting
· Support the finance team at month end and year end
· Provide ad-hoc support and financial analysis to management team.
· Leadership of the financial team
· Strong communication skills
· Experience in Trust Accounting
Preferred Skills that will assist you to succeed:
· Experience in Palace Liquid Software (to provide the system support)
· Experience in supporting high volume of transactions in both Accounts
Payable and Accounts Receivable
· Bank Reconciliation skill
· Hospitality Experience
· Ability to analyse & provide creative thinking to find solutions
· Ability to meet tight deadlines
· Time-management, workload planning
· Happy to get stuck into the day to day
If this sounds like your next career move into property, please send your CV to the General Manager, Celia Burbery, [email protected] or call for a chat on 021 538 514.