Head Cleaner – Business Opportunity, Waiheke Island
Waiheke Escapes is a premier holiday accommodation service based in Oneroa with a growing portfolio of holiday homes. Waiheke Escapes is a division of Auckland Property Management which also manages residential properties on the island.
About the position
Waiheke Escapes is looking for you if you want to be our Head Cleaner and to supervise the work of other cleaners contracted to work with us.
As our contractor, you will focus on meeting the cleaning requirements of our holiday accommodation portfolio along with opportunities within other departments needing cleaning services in our company.
We are a small friendly team searching for an energetic person to join us permanently and who would manage a team of cleaners as demand requires over the busier peak summer periods. We offer an excellent working environment where promoting a positive work life balance is key to everyone’s success.
- Available to work flexible hours and at short notice, weekends and school holidays as required
- Reliable vehicle
- A current NZ driver’s licence
- Must be legally eligible to work in New Zealand
- Uniforms provided
You will bring to the table:
- A good eye for detail
- Experience in managing staff and rosters
- Reasonable level of physical fitness
- A passion for service delivery
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Professional cleaning experience
- Full holiday home cleaning between guests
- Maintain high level of home presentation
- Manage linen requirements from suppliers
- Maintain stock levels of consumables
- Report back on maintenance problems or other issues
- Adhere strictly to health and safety requirements
If you have professional cleaning experience and are looking for an opportunity to grow your own small business, contact our GM [email protected] with your CV and proposal.