Financial Administrator Property Management
Due to a promotion, Auckland Property Management is looking for a full time Property Management Administrator to join our busy team in Epsom.
You’ll be reporting to the Head of Property Management and guided by your team leader and will have a close working relationship with our large Property Management Team so you will never be bored.
Key skills and attributes include:
- Methodical with careful attention to detail
- Ability to take ownership and deliver results
- Multitask-er who can work well under pressure
- Good communication skills
- Self-organised and able to stay on-task to completion
- A team player
Tasks will include:
- Processing Management Authority & Tenancy agreement
- Weekly bond lodgement
- Processing rental creditor’s invoices
- Processing mid/end of Month disbursements
- Weekly Creditor disbursements
- Assisting the Property Managers when required
- Daily bank reconciliation processing
- General administrative work
This role will suit you if:
- You strive to uphold established structures and create and maintain orderly environments
- You have a strong work ethic, dedicated to problem solving and helping others
- Conscientious, methodical and are not satisfied until the task is completed
Whether you are a graduate, or entry level or are early into your career, you will be working in great team environment within an industry leading company. If you think you are the right person with the right skill set that fits this role, send your CV to the General Manager, [email protected] .